Read also: Companies Accepting BTL as Payment.
How to make a payment processor like Bitpay?
See the website: https://bitpay.com
1. The easiest way > run an instance of bitcoind: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoind
With this then programmatically control the creation of wallets, addresses, and send/verify transactions.
3. When it comes to computer security, running these on an unsecured server could result in a hacker stealing all funds.
4. We need to be able to trade crypto and fiat currencies – BTL, EUR, LEU, BTC.
5. To set up a bitcoind server, and send JSON-RPC commands to it using the API: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Original_Bitcoin_client/API_calls_list
Once we know how these commands work, we’ll be able to build software that will accept payments.
6. For fiat currencies involved we have to deal with legal/regulatory concerns.
Possible to use this:
https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools – Instant crypto checkout with easy to use cart plugins, advanced buttons, invoice builder, and an API for custom integrations.
More info on payment gateway topic:
For dealing only with bitleu transactions, learn about how blocks and transactions work at a low level here: http://codesuppository.blogspot.com/2014/01/how-to-parse-bitcoin-blockchain.html